Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

Encountering the Demonic Raiton

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 1:13 am

" well she has to bring a new generation. Except nothing bad will happen to her. You see kaitsu the eclipse has nothing to do with the clan problem it's mostly my problem." I say lowering my eyes as Rosario comforts me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 1:25 am

I comfort Reyna as I hand her a blood vial so she can drink as she thanks me. I smile yet I look at her curse mark which was a birthmark on her lower back it was a skull but then a serpent came from the skull as my eyes turner light blue " it was near." I thought as I see the serpent have it's mouth open revealing the fangs which carries such fatal venom. Even though it was a birth mark it was deadly Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 10 Skull+with+Snake+cropped
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 1:31 am

I felt the mark burn yet I shrug as I continue to drink the blood vial
Back to top Go down
Kaitsu Kuyamato

Kaitsu Kuyamato

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 2:33 am

"What does it do to you?" He glances at them slightly confused.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 2:44 am

Reyna gets up as she handed the blood vial to Rosario as she simply went to go lean on a tree. I walk over to kaitsu as I place my hand on his shoulder lightly " it means I'm going to die in 5 days." she says as she looked at the ground " the curse seal was given to me by my father. It is a skull at first but when the user is near it's end it releases a serpent and what the serpent does it will slither up to my neck as other marks spread throughout my body. On the last day the user will burst in flames till she is ashes." I say softly
Back to top Go down
Kaitsu Kuyamato

Kaitsu Kuyamato

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 3:37 am

He looks at Reyna as his eyes widen, "W..what?!" He roared slightly. Kaitsu would stare at Reyna, "Is there anyway to prevent this?" He was deeply concerned as he remained focused on Reyna.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 3:59 am

Reyna shook her head " I don't think so. But it's fine. It's life.." I mumble as I bury my face into his chest " but I may b reborn." I say
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 6:05 am

I look at Reyna clearly even though she says she doesn't mind she does. Because once she is reborn from the ashes as a child she won't remember anyone till she is a teen which takes a while.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 6:48 am

Reyna still had her face buried in kaitsu's chest " it was nice meeting you friend." I say
Back to top Go down
Kaitsu Kuyamato

Kaitsu Kuyamato

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 12:55 pm

Sighing softly Kaitsu would hold Reyna close shaking his head, "It was a pleasure to meeting you..and being your friend for that time. Even if it is not much..when you are reborn, I shall keep you as safe as possible..." He activated his Onikaku as his eyes became a bright silver as a red star appeared in both of them. He scanned the inner chakra systems of Reyna to ensure he would not mistaken a child for someone else.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 1:40 pm

Reyna simply nodded
Back to top Go down
Kaitsu Kuyamato

Kaitsu Kuyamato

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 2:30 pm

Sighing lightly he would close his eyes shaking his head. "Such a cruel fate..." Glancing around as his eyes opened they would revert back to their silver coloring.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 2:51 pm

Reyna simply stepped away from him as she thinks she then motioned Rosario to her " retrieve the book and the jar." I say as she nodded and vanished I then turn my head to see the birthmark as I sigh " oh well. I might have a solution but I don't know if it will work." I mumble as I sit down
Back to top Go down
Kaitsu Kuyamato

Kaitsu Kuyamato

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 7:15 pm

"What could the solution be?" He sat down looking at Reyna, wondering if he would help in any possible way.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 10 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 7:20 pm

" the solution is whether to use the book of hell. Which is risky cause I probably will die from it and never come back." I say looking at him " it's more of a ritual." I say
Back to top Go down
Kaitsu Kuyamato

Kaitsu Kuyamato

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 6:04 am

"Hmm, what must be done in this then?" He was oddly curious.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 8:29 am

" classified." she says grinning as she yawned
Back to top Go down
Kaitsu Kuyamato

Kaitsu Kuyamato

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:57 pm

He rubbed his then, "Guess I can be of no use.."
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 10:47 pm

" u are needed but I will tell u when." I say smiling
Back to top Go down
Kaitsu Kuyamato

Kaitsu Kuyamato

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:45 am

He nods, "Alright then.." He smiled a bit before sighing and stretching his neck.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 2:17 am

Reyna yawns before falling back to the ground she then stared at the sky as she yawns again " sheesh I'm tired!" she mutters
Back to top Go down
Kaitsu Kuyamato

Kaitsu Kuyamato

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 4:49 pm

"Get some sleep..." He smiles softly, "I will watch over you for the time being."
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 5:39 pm

"thanks kaitsu your a really good friend." i say and smile back before closing my eyes in a second I crashes
Back to top Go down
Kaitsu Kuyamato

Kaitsu Kuyamato

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 6:39 pm

He nods, "No problem." He would look around sitting a bit before thinking about a lot of things.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 7:56 pm

Reyna slept yet she will growl in her sleep or say something softly like " cupcakes." ( lol ^^)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Encountering the Demonic Raiton
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next