Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

Encountering the Demonic Raiton

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaitsu Kuyamato

Kaitsu Kuyamato

Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 7 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 10:13 pm

"Wow..thats a long time." Rubs his head.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 7 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 10:21 pm

" ya it was long but that's what I get for disobeying my father I will kill him one day he is still alive !" say angrily
Back to top Go down
Kaitsu Kuyamato

Kaitsu Kuyamato

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 7 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 10:33 pm

"Revenge...fuels one's power, but revenge may also lead to corruption...hmm"
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 7 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 10:39 pm

" yes I know... Though I choose my paths wisely." says
Back to top Go down
Kaitsu Kuyamato

Kaitsu Kuyamato

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 7 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 10:52 pm

"Good luck with what happens then." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 7 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 10:54 pm

" nay tis is thee I wish ye luck." replies as I smile
Back to top Go down
Kaitsu Kuyamato

Kaitsu Kuyamato

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 7 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 1:41 am

He rubbed his head and chuckled lightly.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 7 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 7:25 am

Sits down as shizue standa up and looks around for gaara " yeesh he is slow!" says
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 7 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 7:45 am

Laughs " a snail can past him first. But yet I don't blame him he is kazekage so he must b on duty right now." replies
Back to top Go down
Kaitsu Kuyamato

Kaitsu Kuyamato

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 7 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 7:47 am

Crossing his arms he fell back onto the grass staring up at the sky. "Hmm.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 7 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 7:50 am

Leans against the tree as Reyna drinks another can of fruit punch
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 7 EmptySun May 30, 2010 1:39 am

Still drinks the can of fruit punch then i look at both kaitsu and shizue " want one?" asks both of them
Back to top Go down
Kaitsu Kuyamato

Kaitsu Kuyamato

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 7 EmptySun May 30, 2010 8:26 am

"Nah I'm good." He smiled shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 7 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 8:21 pm

"alrighty then." replies and drinks another can
Back to top Go down
Kaitsu Kuyamato

Kaitsu Kuyamato

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 12:30 am

Performing a series of hand signs his darker side began to take over his appearance. Slowly his silver hair would become yet black and his purple bangs slowly darkened. His skin would become pale as he smirks slightly glancing at the two. After performing his hand signs he would force chakra into his left palm. Chidori -(Lightning Edge) Chidori (a.k.a. Raikiri) is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Lightning Element. Chidori allows the user to cut through any foe. It was given the nickname Raikiri after it was to cut a lightning bolt in two. Chidori is used for assassination purposes. Activating the body to focus chakra to the hand, Kaitsu's hand become enveloped by an electrical force. This force is their chakra altered in nature to an electrical current. By altering the shape of the force, similar to an electrical discharge, they can decide the power and range of the attack.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 6:32 pm

(nice avvie^^)

drinks can of juice "what r u doing?"asks
Back to top Go down
Kaitsu Kuyamato

Kaitsu Kuyamato

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 7:30 pm

(thanks ^^ Miharu did it for me)

Rubbing his head with his right hand he would smirk softly. "The ability to throw such a devastating jutsu would be some feat, would it not?" he glances at Reyna and smiles gently.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 3:12 pm

" I guess so..." replies
Back to top Go down
Kaitsu Kuyamato

Kaitsu Kuyamato

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 7:02 am

With his lightning fading away he would only smirk and stand up straight. "Hmm..."
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 7:30 am

* sneezes* " sheesh." says as got startled when I sneezed
Back to top Go down
Kaitsu Kuyamato

Kaitsu Kuyamato

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 5:07 am

"Bless you." he smiled softly before stretching again, "So what shall we do now?"
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 12:00 pm

Thinks as I vanish into black smoke and appear in front of kaitsu and pokes his forehead " I got nothing actually I don't know." says and laughs as I vanish again and appear in the middle of a small field as I sit looking at kaitsu as I did the handsign of the tiger , snake then ox. As the ground began to stir next to me came fourth a snake skeleton it's head contained two rubies for eyes and it's mouth open as it showed it perfectly sharp fangs as it came more the spine was attached to a blade as it flames arosed from the ground. I grasp the handle which was the serpents upper spin near the head as I lifted it from the ground. " nice sword eh? It just came from the depths of hell." I say as I look at him with my red eyes as I smiled " this sword is well known for it's name. Shisou." I say
Back to top Go down
Kaitsu Kuyamato

Kaitsu Kuyamato

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 10:07 pm

Crossing his arms he would stare at what he had just witnessed. Rubbing his head he would chuckle, "Not too bad of a sword." He uttered as he stood straight up contemplating on the situation at hand.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 10:41 pm

" eh the sword isn't the best part." says and looks at the sword as I cut my finger on it's blade as crimson appeared on my finger I simply licked it off.
Back to top Go down
Kaitsu Kuyamato

Kaitsu Kuyamato

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 1:05 am

Rubbing his head he looked at her, "Hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Encountering the Demonic Raiton
Page 7 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next