Naruto RP site & other anime^^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a RP site for naruto and other anime......

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention! the new website has been finished! so please join since this site is going to be gone soon! www.narutoevolutionrpg.forumotion.net once your there click on forums to rp. but register first any questions pm me. sasuke uchiha

Encountering the Demonic Raiton

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 4 EmptySun May 23, 2010 10:32 pm

( lol it's shizue ur cuzin using ur jutsu! ROFL)

I pull out my dagger but before attacking i think of a stradegy
Back to top Go down
Kaitsu Kuyamato

Kaitsu Kuyamato

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 4 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 12:01 am

(o.0 holy cows you two wasted no time o.0)
From a distance he had simply vanished appearing high up into the tree. This fight seemed to be merely of these two, smirking slightly he just kept watching as he performed a series of hand signs, "Chidori senbon..." he uttered as a few dozen of chidori like senbons appeared before him and they disappeared into thin air. He was going to use the lightning elements soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 4 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 12:04 am

I quickly did handisigns as I watched shizue run towards me I quickly made the sand appear in from of me " Suna bushin!" says as a sand clone appears from my defense and grabs shizue keeping her from moving!

(lol)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 4 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 12:11 am

l struggled as I tried to free myself yet I made my chakra create electrical waves pulse everywhere! "chidori nagashi!" says as the sand clone fell apart
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 4 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 12:13 am

Shocked by the sudden move I quickly jumped away " so u want to to fight with electricty I can give u that!" says and does fast hansigns
Back to top Go down
Kaitsu Kuyamato

Kaitsu Kuyamato

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 4 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 6:40 pm

Observing the two he remained quiet and chuckles lightly to himself.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 4 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 6:44 pm

" jeez what a drag..." says and yawns as I do handisgns " suna raishin!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 4 EmptyMon May 24, 2010 10:51 pm

Gets shocked as I felt the sting run through my veins I shrieked but I tried my best to ignore it as I threw a kunai at kaitsu( sorry if I did spell it wrong) and then charged at reyna
Back to top Go down
Kaitsu Kuyamato

Kaitsu Kuyamato

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 4 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 2:42 am

Merely weak move he simply moved from one tree to another as he kept observing them. It would seem this spar was between the two women.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 4 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 8:11 am

Waiting her attack I do fast handsigns in a flash as she came closer an tried to punch me

" got u." says and makes the sand crush her sand
Back to top Go down
Kaitsu Kuyamato

Kaitsu Kuyamato

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 4 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 1:12 pm

Performing a number of hand signs he would sigh as he knew they were preoccupied with the fighting. "Chidori Senbon.." he summoned about a dozen of chidori like needles and sent them towards the two fighting. He only wish to stun them long enough to perform his Eight Divination technique."
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 4 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 4:56 pm

senses something as i quickly released shizue and created a sand barrier around me as i did fast handisgns inside the barrier
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 4 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 5:01 pm

" huh?" says and sees the chidori needled that fly down i panicked as i quickly did fast handisgns as i was taught a new jutsu

Back to top Go down
Kaitsu Kuyamato

Kaitsu Kuyamato

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 4 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 7:43 pm

Smirking he would close his eyes waiting. "Hmm...using such jutsus would surely drain them." crossing his arms his eyes remained focused from a distance.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 4 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 7:47 pm

My sand barrier fell apart as I relized my chakra was low " damn one more jutsu I'm done! Unless..." says
Back to top Go down
Kaitsu Kuyamato

Kaitsu Kuyamato

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 4 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 9:56 pm

They were draining themselves of chakra as Kaitsu set himself up to attack and defend himself.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 4 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 10:08 pm

" damn My chakra it gone! *beep* *beep* I should of *beep* knew!" curses angrily as I pull my sword from it's sheath
Back to top Go down
Kaitsu Kuyamato

Kaitsu Kuyamato

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 4 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 10:10 pm

Chuckling, he was quite amused at how one of the women reacted.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 4 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 10:14 pm

( if this was real I would so *beep* out!!!)

" damn I'm so *beeping* stupid!! Wait ah never mind. Shizue I can tell u out too." says

shizue: damn it! *takes out a sword*

" that sand barrier killed my chakra!!! GRR!!" says and waits " so kaitsu waited for this smartie!!!!!" yells
Back to top Go down
Kaitsu Kuyamato

Kaitsu Kuyamato

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 4 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 10:16 pm

Smirking he chuckled as he appeared a few feet away from the two, "You two attacked each other...and made no attempts towards me."
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 4 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 10:18 pm

" hold on time out!" says and walks over to a tree and bunks my head on it

shizue: *rolls her eyes*

( lol)
Back to top Go down
Kaitsu Kuyamato

Kaitsu Kuyamato

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 4 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 10:24 pm

He shook his head, "Strong you two may be bust lacking wits you both do." Scratching the back of his head he thought a moment, "Does that mean I win?"

(felt like yoda o.0)
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 4 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 10:27 pm

( ROFL XD)

turns and faces him "no u did not win! I still have something left." says and puts my blade back in it's sheath " I am not done shizue she may b strong yet she is weak from traveling still. But I'm not done !" says and closes eyes a I mumble something as I do the handisign of a snake-ox....
Back to top Go down
Kaitsu Kuyamato

Kaitsu Kuyamato

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 4 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 10:34 pm

"Then show me what you possess." he prepared himself.
Back to top Go down
Reyna sabaku

Reyna sabaku

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 4 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 10:39 pm

" alright.... But it's that all new or whatever!" says

shizue: *vanishes then appears in a tree*

I concertrate as I enter the depths of my mind.... There was the gate the seal of the kyūketsuki
The kyūketsuki laughed as it saw me yet I commanded it to lend me it's chakra it's strength! As it did my command it's chakra overwhelmed my body as I slowly open my eyesEncountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 4 Rpc_midoridemon1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Encountering the Demonic Raiton   Encountering the Demonic Raiton - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Encountering the Demonic Raiton
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next